Tuesday, March 31, 2009

4 more days to go!

I think we are just about set. We had our Hep A vaccinations last Friday, and over the weekend celebrated early Easter with my parents since we will be with our daughter in Colombia for Easter! I'll also be missing my Mom's 60th birthday, but she says it doesn't matter since we'll be bringing home the greatest gift she could ask for - her first grandchild!
I've been making lists for weeks now, and it is finally time to take everything from the lists and hope they fit into our suitcases. Still wondering how one packs "lightly" when you are going to be in another country for over a month. :o)

3 comments:

  1. Safe travel and happy times to you all.
    With much love
    Paul & Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thrilled for you! God bless your travels and your bonding! Sophia is adorable...I'm sure she will get away with everything with those eyes! Concerning packing...well we packed heavy and were happy we took all we needed...we only had to pay on the return flight home and it was worth every penny! We are looking forward to seeing your journey via blog! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for the incredible experience you are about to go through. It is the most wonderful thing we have ever done. Yes, you will get to a point where you are ready to come home, but enjoy the country while you are there! Pack everything you think you MIGHT need and don't worry about how much you are taking! You'll be glad you did! I look forward to the big day!

    ReplyDelete